Property search
Family with moving boxes

Moving services

As part of our commitment to providing our customers with a complete moving service, we offer a further range of moving services that complement the work of our residential sales department.


Our partnership with an independent mortgage advisor offers our customers access to completely independent and impartial advice, helping you find the perfect mortgage to suit your requirements. Our fully qualified consultant has many years experience in the financial world and is a former winner of the prestigious title of Independent Financial Adviser of the Year across the whole of the UK.


We are pleased to recommend local firms that we trust to advise you on legal matters and ease the way to a straightforward transaction for your property. They are hand-picked so that they offer the same high levels of customer service you’ve come to expect from us, with an excellent line of communication.


We have formed a partnership with a large, local and international removal company who are as passionate about their business as we are about ours. We’ll be happy to get a quote for you early on in the proceedings.

Land and New Homes

Sparks Ellison have extensive experience in this complex area of the property market and have established relationships with local and national developers. If you want advice on developing any plot of land, from a large garden to multi-unit sites, do get in touch.

Modern Method Of Auction

There are times when marketing a property via auction provides the best solution. This could apply to a property which we know will achieve a high level of interest, resulting in several offers or is semi-commercial, has a defective lease, sitting tenants or is structurally unsound. We have an excellent relationship with an auctioneer that can provide national coverage for your property and works with the ‘modern method of auction’. We can discuss this in further detail at an appointment with you.

Energy Performance Certificate

You will need an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) in order to sell your property. We have an association with a local energy assessor who can sort this for you. Just ask for details.