This service is designed for landlords who prefer to manage the tenancy themselves, once a tenant has moved in, and only needs assistance with all the pre-tenancy work.
Set Up Fee: 60% of first month’s rent inc VAT (minimum fee of £600)
For full details of other non-optional charges please see Landlord Fee Sheet
This service is better suited to experienced landlords wishing to have a higher level of involvement in the letting of their property.
The service covers:
- Property appraisal
- Rental advice
- Preparation of property details including photos and floorplans
- Website advertising including www.rightmove.co.uk and www.zoopla.co.uk as well as our own website
- Instant marketing by email
- ‘To Let’ board at the property
- Accompanied viewings with updates after each visit
- Negotiations of tenancy terms
- Full tenant reference process using Let Alliance
- Creation of the tenancy agreement (ARLA approved)
- Collection of one month’s rent in advance and security deposit
- Preparation of independent inventory
- Take meter readings and notify all providers
- Holding of tenants’ security deposits and registering with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)
- Collection of monthly rent payable and prompt BACS payment less agreed deductions
- Arrange for a check-out after a tenant vacates
- Closure of existing tenant utility account using meter reads
- Deal with any claims for damages arising from the Check-Out Report.
- Holding of tenants’ security deposits in TDS or DPS scheme
- Re-negotiation of new contracts 2 months prior to lease end (extra fee payable)
If the property is withdrawn by the landlord after the referencing process has started but before the tenancy commences, the landlord will refund the tenant’s referencing fees in full.