Full Management relieves you, as the landlord, of all the day-to-day hassle as we’re the main point of contact with the tenant. Regular inspections not only ensure that we can spot any maintenance problems and other potential issues before they become serious or cause damage, but regular accurate reports of the property condition gives a landlord reassurance and helps reduce the risk of disputes at a later date.
Monthly Management Charge: 12% of rent inc VAT (minimum fee £102)
Set Up Fee: £360 (inc VAT)
For full details of other non-optional charges please see Landlord Fee Sheet
This comprehensive service passes all the day-to-day management of the landlord’s property to Sparks Ellison.
The service includes:
- Property appraisal
- Rental advice
- Preparation of property details including photos and floor plans
- Website advertising including www.rightmove.co.uk and www.zoopla.co.uk as well as our own website
- Instant marketing by email
- ‘To Let’ board at the property
- Accompanied viewings with updates after each visit
- Negotiations of tenancy terms
- Full tenant reference process using Let Alliance
- Creation of the tenancy agreement (ARLA approved)
- Collection of one month’s rent in advance and security deposit
- Preparation of independent inventory
- Take meter readings and notify all providers
- Holding of tenants’ security deposits and registering with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)
- Collection of monthly rent payable and prompt BACS payment less agreed deductions
- Monthly statements issued by email or post
- Act as key holder for emergencies
- 24/7, 365 days per annum property maintenance including emergency maintenance/repairs
- Deal with landlord enquiries in relation to rent and property maintenance
- Ensure the property complies with current legislation with regards to gas and electrical compliance
- Carry out routine property visits 3 or 4 times per year and send report with photographs to landlord via email
- Check property compliance/renewal with safety regulations such as gas safety and EICR
- Re-negotiation of new contracts two months prior to lease end (extra fee payable)
- Arrange for a check-out after a tenant vacates
- Closure of existing tenant utility account using meter reads
- Deal with any claims for damages arising from the Check-Out Report.
Please Note: If the property is withdrawn by the landlord after the referencing process has started but before the tenancy commences, the landlord will refund the tenant’s referencing fees in full.